for 21st June 2013
heavy snow Thursday,Departure on 20th june will be 9am and travelling via lewis pass. no service Chch to GM winter driving conditions exist.
Please keep baggage to a minimum
for 21stn no seervice GM to Chch
* GM to Ch-ch plenty of seats available 22nd
* Ch-ch to GM plenty of seats available
- Coach departs from Regent Theatre, Greymouth (7.45)
- Departure from Christchurch is from Tuam St opp bus exchange (2.15), Riccarton Mall (2.20) and at ch-ch airport by 2.45pm.
- for Chch Airport, All pickup and drop offs for both International and domestic travelers is at the International end of terminal. same lane as Red Buses to city
- Only date valid ID's for student, YHA and BBH will be accpeted
Discounted return travel,Greymouth - Christchurch - Greymouth or Christchurch - Greymouth - Christchurch $86.00 must be booked and paid for 24 hours before travel, is non refundable nor transferable.
West Coast Shuttle can pick people up along the way. Hokitika Travellers, can meet the shuttle at Kumara Junction at about 08.00 hrs.
Hokitika Taxis provide an on demand service to or from Kumara Junction seven days a week. Contact Hokitika taxis on (03)755 5075.
|Postal address:||West Coast Shuttle
52 Marsden Rd
|Phone:||(64 3) 768 0028|
|Fax:||(64 3) 768 0328|
|Mobile:||(027) 492 7000|