for 23rd May 2013
Delays are being experienced due to road works that are controlled by traffic lights at three locations Possible snow on porters Pass
* GM to Ch-ch plenty of seats available
* Ch-ch to GM plenty of seats available
- Coach departs from Regent Theatre, Greymouth (7.45)
- Departure from Christchurch is from Tuam St opp bus exchange (2.15), Riccarton Mall (2.20) and at ch-ch airport by 2.45pm.
- for Chch Airport, All pickup and drop offs for both International and domestic travelers is at the International end of terminal. same lane as Red Buses to city
- Only date valid ID's for student, YHA and BBH will be accpeted
Discounted return travel,Greymouth - Christchurch - Greymouth or Christchurch - Greymouth - Christchurch $86.00 must be booked and paid for 24 hours before travel, is non refundable nor transferable.
From 01 Dec 11, all services operate to and from Tuam St,Christchurch Opposite the Central Bus Exchange. Reporting time is 2.15
Please ensure that you are waiting at least 15 minutes prior to pickup or departure time. Once all prebooked passengers are on board, West Coast Shuttle reserves the right to depart up uo 15 min prior to advertised times
Note:- For pickups other than The Greymouth Regent Theatre, prior arrangement must be made with West Coast Shuttle. Pickups from accommodation places will be from 7.30 am.
Departs Greymouth Regent Theatre Cnr Herbert and Mackay St (Reporting time 7.45), Kumara Junction (08.00), Kumara(08.05), Jacksons Tavern (08.40), Arthur's Pass (9.10 by telephone box), arrive Christchurch Airport (11.15), Riccarton Mall (11.30), Hospital (11.45) Tuam St midday
Tuam St (Reporting time 2.15) Riccarton Mall (on Riccarton Rd near MacDonalds) (2.20), Christchurch International Airport on demand only (2.40), and Yaldhurst / Russley intersection by 100K sign heading toward Yaldhurst (3.00), Darfield on demand only(3.15), Springfield (3.30), Arthur's Pass (out side Mountain House 4.45 ) arrive Greymouth Regent Theatre (6.30 pm).
Please ensure that you are waiting at least 15 minutes prior to pickup or departure time. West Coast Shuttle may depart any time after reporting time once all pre booked passengers are on board
Our West Coast Shuttle coach offers a Christchurch airport pick up and drop off service. There is a $3.00 surcharge for this service, Please notify us at time of booking.