for 20th May 2013
Delays are being experienced due to road works that are controlled by traffic lights at three locations
* GM to Ch-ch plenty of seats available
* Ch-ch to GM plenty of seats available
- Coach departs from Regent Theatre, Greymouth (7.45)
- Departure from Christchurch is from Tuam St opp bus exchange (2.15), Riccarton Mall (2.20) and at ch-ch airport by 2.45pm.
- for Chch Airport, All pickup and drop offs for both International and domestic travelers is at the International end of terminal. same lane as Red Buses to city
- Only date valid ID's for student, YHA and BBH will be accpeted
Discounted return travel,Greymouth - Christchurch - Greymouth or Christchurch - Greymouth - Christchurch $86.00 must be booked and paid for 24 hours before travel, is non refundable nor transferable.
West Coast Shuttle provides the www.westcoastshuttle.co.nz website as a service to the public and website owners.
West Coast Shuttle is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this website is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
Although the West Coast Shuttle website may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including websites, West Coast Shuttle is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites.
Links from West Coast Shuttle to third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement by West Coast Shuttle of the parties or their products and services. The appearance on the website of advertisements and product or service information does not constitute an endorsement by West Coast Shuttle, and West Coast Shuttle has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser.